The ISO images are files that contain an exact copy of a CD or DVD . For example, the Windows 10 installer or some game. They are usually downloaded from the web or sometimes a CD or DVD is backed up to preserve your information and does not deteriorate over time.
However, the best laptops on the market are arriving without optical drives and only have a port for removable drives. Therefore we need to mount a virtual drive to view information or record it on a USB memory .
Here are the best tools to create virtual optical drive for PC and to manage CD and DVD ISO images.
WinCDEmu is an open source CD program and DVD emulator compatible with most large disk image formats, such as ISO, CUE, BIN, RAW, and IMG. It helps you to mount these disk images as disk drives on your PC.
If what you are looking for is a simple tool where you try to open an ISO image that you have downloaded from the web, this is the application you need.
Virtual CloneDrive It is a program that acts as if it were a physical CD / DVD reader drive and is capable of creating up to 15 virtual drives on your PC. Virtual CloneDrive is compatible with most formats like ISO, BIN, IMG, UDF, DVD and CCD.
Power ISO Full Spanish
It is a very complete program for managing ISO images on Windows PC.
- create, mount and convert ISO CD / DVD images.
- Mount one or more virtual drives as a DVD drive simulator.
- compatible with ISO and BIN images.
- Create a video image UDF or CD.
- Copy CD, DVD and Blu-Ray completely.
- Create bootable USB sticks.
- Edit the files that are inside an ISO image.
- Download For Windows (Paid)
Ultra ISO Full Spanish
It has a wide range of tools for creating, editing, mounting and converting ISO images.
- compatible with image files such as ISO, BIN, UIF, IMG, CUE, NRG, CCD, MDS, DMG, and MDF.
- create CD / DVD with data and Boot.
- Create ISO images for Xbox and PS2 and Linux.
- Mini tools for mounting, verification and compression of boot images.
- Create a bootable multiCD or DVD.
- Download UltraISO (Payment)