Are you looking for a program for your Mac that allows you to edit and convert 4k or large videos without any kind of lags?
Apart from converting 4K video, you want to be able to convert your DVDs , download from the web or even capture the screen of your device on video .
VideoProc is a video editor and converter for Mac that has powerful but easy-to-use functions unlike other programs like Final Cut X, Adobe Premiere Pro CC or Sony Vegas.
Although it is a paid program, you can download a free licensed copy of their giveaway.
Let’s see below the main features that VideoProc offers:
VideoProc has no problem converting 4K UHD videos of any size and even recorded at 120fps / 240fps: slow motion videos.
- Convert to MP4, MOV, iPhone, Android phones, HEVC, WEBM video, AVI, FLV, audio formats, optimized settings for certain devices and for social profiles.
- Basic video editing: Cut, trim, subtitle, effects, rotate and add watermarks.
- Take full advantage of Intel QSV, NVIDA, AMD hardware acceleration by processing video at 47X in real time.
- Optimize video size without losing quality.
Convert and Copy a DVD
Make a full copy of any DVD you have at home in popular formats that allows you to play on any device and even make a backup in ISO format .
Just by copying the URL of any website that has a video or audio, videoproc will take care of saving the video on your Mac so that you can watch it offline or even transfer it to other devices.
Capture the screen
Record the screen of your Mac with the option of activating the Webcam to record at the same time in a single video or also record the screen of your iPhone which you only have to connect via USB.
- Record the entire screen or just a region.
- Record system audio and microphone (Internal or external).
- Choose the recording quality: Low, Medium and High.
Why VideoProc processes 4k video better
- It reaches the maximum level of hardware acceleration, managing to process and encode the video while optimizing the size and the final quality of the video using the Intel, AMD ® and NVIDIA GPU technology of your computer.
- It has 8 settings to edit 4k video among which is: Stabilize the video, apply the fisheye effect, eliminate noise, convert to MKV without encoding, create playlists and improve the quality of the video or go from 4k to 1080p without losing quality.
- Optimized to process videos from GoPro cameras, DSLR cameras (4k without mirrors), DJI Drones and next generation iPhone and Android phones that record in 4k.
How to Convert 4K Video to 1080p
VideoProc Supports 4K @ 60fps files, HEVC / VP9 / ProRes codecs that you can for example downgrade to 1080p @ 240fps in the following way.
- Once the installation process is done, open the program and select the first option “video”. Click the «Video» or «video folder» button to add multiple videos.
- Then select the profile or video output format found at the bottom by popular, video, devices, music and tools. If you click on the «+» button you will get more formats and profiles to choose from.
- If you want to modify any parameter of the output format, you can do so by pressing the gear icon that appears when passing the course over the name of the format. This way you will get a settings window where you can adjust the quality, video options (Codec, speed, resolution …) and audio options.
- Finally select the output folder and click on the «RUN» button to start the conversion process.
Download VideoProc (Free and Pro)
VideoProc has 2 paid versions, which compared to other 4k video editors, its price is quite affordable. For a year you can pay $ 29.95 and for a lifetime license: $ 35.95 and for the free version you can download the current version without update, but you can also participate in the draw for some AirPods just by giving VideoProc a rating.
Download: VideoPro (Mac OS) and participate in the raffle