Android Oreo is the most powerful and latest operating system of this year.
The operating system will be the backbone of Android devices that will work professionally and intelligently.
With all the evaluations, complaints and comments, this time the Android has tried to complete the needs of the update and a great improvement in speed, screen, power and more.
To check and test the latest version of Android, you will need to download and install it either on your phone or on your PC .
As before, the Pixel and Nexus phones are the first flagships to install Android Oreo, while the other Android phones are expected to be next.
If you don’t own a Pixel or Nexus and can’t wait for the update, then you are in the right place. In this article, I am going to show you how to install Android Oreo on your PC step by step.
Install Android Oreo or 8.0 on PC
Step 1 Download and install Android Studio
Download Now: Android Studio
Step 2: Create a new project
- By the time the download and installation is complete, open Android Studio and create a new project in Android Studio on the main screen.
- On the page, name your application or operating system and click Next.
- Select the alternative of Phone and Tablet and click Next.
- Select an activity type for mobile devices and click Next.
- On this page, let everything be default and click Finish.
Step 3 # Download and run Android Oreo
- Once the task is completed, go to the Tools menu or Tools – Android – AVD Manager
- In Android Virtual Manager, click Create New Device.
- Choose the current equipment you need to virtualize Android O like Pixel XL or Nexus.
- Then select an image, to download and use Android OR tap Download and let it download, when done, click Next.
- Complete the configuration by clicking Finish.
When the project is completely created, click the Play button and Android 8.0 will start running on your PC: