Well, for starters, Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery is a great option to recover data from your iPhone or any other iOS device.
We have all had that feeling of unease when you realize that images and personal data seem to have been lost. While it may be possible to back up to the cloud, there is likely data that is on the phone.
What sets this software apart from the competition is the large number of file types it can support. You can recover your data directly from the device or from an iTunes / iCloud backup. The tool is capable of handling different data deletion or corruption conditions, including accidental deletion, data loss during iOS update, jailbreak, broken device, or just loss. There are also free options, including recovering data for free on iPhone.
Let’s take a look at some of the features that Gihosoft, the iPhone data recovery software, offers you.
Supports a wide range of data loss situations
- 0.1 Supports a wide range of data loss situations
- 0.2 Faster and easier functionality
- 0.3 Support for multiple file types
- 0.4 The data recovery tool can work with almost all models of iOS devices
- 0.5 How to recover lost data on iPhone using Gihosoft Data Recovery?
- 1 Is there a problem we found?
- 2 Final conclusion
Gihosoft data recovery software enables you to recover data from your iPhone from any of the data loss situations. It can handle data loss situations like accidental deletion, data loss as a result of iOS update or jailbreak, or other reasons. It can even be used to recover data from your lost iOS device. In fact, you can also get your data back if your iPhone is broken or damaged.
Faster and easier functionality
The interface is quite simple and easy to use. So whether you are a beginner or a tech savvy, you can connect to your iOS device, scan the system, and instantly recover data.
Support for multiple file types
Gihosoft iPhone Data Recovery is capable of recovering a wide range of file types. It can recover basic file types such as pictures and videos, but in addition, it can also recover more discreet data such as calendar events, messages, attachments, and call history.
The data recovery tool can work with almost all models of iOS devices
The software is compatible with almost all iOS devices through iPhone, iPad and iPod. The compatible iPhone list includes iPhone 7/7 Plus, SE, iPhone 6S / 6S Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5S / 5C / 5, iPhone 4S / 4, iPhone 3GS, while iPad devices include iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini 4/3/2, the new iPad, iPad / iPad 2/3/4.
How to recover lost data on iPhone using Gihosoft Data Recovery?
I have tried it myself and the steps are quite smooth and easy to follow.
- Download and install Gihosoft iPhone Data recovery. You can go with the free version so you can get familiar with the software and then the Pro version.
- Launch the program and choose the types of files you want to recover.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and let the software explore and detect the connected device.
- Choose the backup you want to restore from iCloud or iTunes backup.
- If the tool does not find any iTunes backup, it will request the same, click Next.
- The software will now start scanning your data. The time required to perform the full scan will depend on the items you have chosen to restore and the total data available on your iOS device. In our case, it took about an hour and a quarter to complete the scan.
- Once the scan is complete, you will be presented with the recoverable data. You can choose to preview the data before recovering it or recover it immediately.
The tool can help you retrieve a large amount of data efficiently and offers a significant degree of success. The fact that it can recover almost any type of file will make it a great option.
Is there a problem we found?
Well, in all honesty we found a match. Although they are not huge. As an example, it does not allow you to deselect iTunes and iCloud backup option. If you have a previous backup and haven’t regularly backed up to iTunes, restoring the previous backup may erase the existing data. If you have some data on your iPhone or any other iOS device that you have not yet backed up to iTunes, it may not be a good choice. We tried to clear the checkbox for iTunes backup, but found that it didn’t work.
Another issue we see is the time it takes to scan. Especially when it comes to iTunes and iCloud backup. In fact, a single item such as Messages can take around 50 minutes to complete the analysis.
During our use and experience Gihosoft’s iPhone data recovery software is a good choice. It comes with a host of options and features that are comparable to most competitive products.
Hopefully they can fix the issues we’ve outlined above.
If you use Android phones, try Gihosoft data recovery for your Samsung, Huawei or Sony, etc. You can recover deleted photos, music, videos, messages, contacts, call logs, WhatsApp messages, Viber chat history and more from Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, Google, Oneplus, Sony, Lenovo, ZTE and others. Android devices directly.
Gihosoft RePicvid Free Photo Recovery Software provides free photo recovery software for Windows that helps users to recover deleted or lost photos for free.